Questions? 2195761372 Email Call Us   250-620-2595

Gather Your Information

Here’s all you need:

  1. A copy of your Association’s profit and loss statement for the current year.
  2. A copy of your 1120-H form from the previous year if you have one.
  3. Or if this is your first time filing:
    • Your association’s legal name and address
    • Employer Identification Number (EIN)

Terms Of Agreement

To proceed please read and agree to our 937-527-1285.

  I agree to the Terms